Re: Nvidia for amd64

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 08:42:05PM +0100, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> I would suggest to check the /usr/share/doc/nvidia-glx/README.gz,
> especially sec-03 how to modify the XF86Config file.

I have used it successfully since 4496 with this setup.  Looking on the
message board on nvidia's web site, it appears a lot of people are
seeing this problem with only 6629, many of them seem to be TNT2 and
MX440 users.  No one has an explanation yet.

Certainly not amd64 related, unless perhaps you use one of the affected
cards.

Lennart Sorensen