Re: pbuilder maybe? Perhaps?

Harald Dunkel wrote:
> pbuilder seems to be missing. There were no updates in the
> amd64(gcc-3.4) pool for some days, anyway.

Of course if the gcc-3.4 archive has a problem it needs to be fixed.
But your note suggests that you are just looking for a good pbuilder
package.  So I will comment on that, since I can't help with the
other.

Since pbuilder is an "all" package it is not dependent upon gcc-3.4.
I just updated from the pure64 archive this morning and it did install
a new pbuilder.  If you were looking for a pbuilder update then you
may pull just the architecture pbuilder_0.118_all.deb from any of the
sid archives.

Bob