Re: Installing debian-amd64

Ok,

thank's for the answer.Me too have to wait to arrive home to test it. The only
problem that I could preview is that I have a SATA HD connected to a Promise
controller (not VIA, but this is another story...;-) and maybe I could access
to the device, because of the drivers....

Regards,

Leo

A Dimarts 28 Setembre 2004 10:51, Kunjan Shah va escriure: