Re: Installing debian-amd64

hmm sorry i hit reply instead of reply to all

so yeah while you are installing and when it asks for the install
method(http, ftp etc) at that time hit alt+f2 at that time type in
"nano /etc/apt/sources.list" that ought to work and then add the file
uri

if that dont work i will have to see it as soon as i get home

Regards,
K.