Re: gcc-3.4 udebs gone?

Harald Dunkel wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> >It is possible that alioth may be getting overloaded.  Try one of the
> >following two mirrors.
> >
> >  deb http://debian.inode.at/pure64/ sid main
> >  deb-src http://debian.inode.at/pure64/ sid main
> >
> >  deb http://bach.hpc2n.umu.se/pure64 sid main
> >  deb-src http://bach.hpc2n.umu.se/pure64 sid main
>
> debian.inode.at doesn't provide any packages built with
> gcc-3.4 for amd64. On bach there is no debian-installer
> directory.

Then you are stuck and will need to keep trying the main archive.

I think the mirrors are having problems because the main archive is
missing the files I mentioned in a previous mail about the alioth
archive not being in a consistent state.  They probably have not had a
good sync since it went inconsistent.

Bob