Re: New procps, may break

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 01:58:07PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> The presence of /lib64 has nothing to do with it being used. Best way
> to actualy test for it I can think of is compiling a conftest and
> checking where it gets the libc from. That would work on all archs and
> distributions afaik.
Yes, that sounds pretty hard to do. Considering free is nowish I
think I"ll leave that for next release.

> You're 'lib64=lib' in debian/rules should work for all debian
> archs. It's what the README says to do after all. :)

Strangely enough it *did* break on os390.  I missed one in the install
step so have had to make a 3.2.2-2 to fix it for at least that arch.

I'm surprised to worked on the amd64, I suspect yours may not be bi-arch
or whatever it is called when you have both 64-bit and 32-bit compiling
going on.

Now unless it is supposed to be in /lib64 everything should be ok.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer