New procps, may break

Hello,
  A new procps has been uploaded.  I think the 64bit arches will be ok
but I'd just like to let you lot know that there might be problems on
the sparc or amd64.

Complaining won't fix it, but patches that don't break the package in
other exciting ways will fix it.  I know it works ok for an alpha so
the compliing part is fine, but the lib vs lib64 might be a problem.

 - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer