Re: Status of AMD64 - newbie

Hi,

I have read this thread and as Ferenc Kubinszky I'm newbie in debian-amd64.
Howeber my question is about how to install it. The amd64 is my box and at
home I have a dial modem conection, so apt-.... is only posible by cdrom/dvd.

So, there're some placw where I can download a dvd/cd of the unofficial port?
Or, I have to mirror some repository and save it in some place at my hd?

Thank's in advance.

Best regards,

Leo

A Dilluns 19 Juliol 2004 14:29, Andreas Richter va escriure: