Re: installation report/problems with xsane and subversion

Kenan Esau wrote:
I had problems to find a working browser -- but I think that was
discussed in several posts on this list. So I have to stick with
konqueror until some mozilla-based browser starts working (I tried
mozilla, firefox and galeon -- all segfault). Also recompiling with gcc
3.4.1 and -O0 had no effect.

I have a version of mozilla-1.7 working, compiled with g++ 3.4.1 and -O2 and -fno-strict-aliasing. You can find it on http://anders.fugmann.net/amd64/mozilla.

If you want I can try and compile the firefox and whatever the other browsers based on the gecko engine are called.

Regards
Anders Fugmann