installation report/problems with xsane and subversion

Hi folks,

I have an AMD64 3200+ and I was using Debian/Sid until I switched to
pure64.

I tried to switch to pure64 some days ago. I used the HOWTO on alioth
and installed a 64-bit changeroot. After everything went fine I copied
the relevant directories to my main partition and now pure64 is my
default.

The problems seem to be some applications.

I had problems to find a working browser -- but I think that was
discussed in several posts on this list. So I have to stick with
konqueror until some mozilla-based browser starts working (I tried
mozilla, firefox and galeon -- all segfault). Also recompiling with gcc
3.4.1 and -O0 had no effect.

subversion: Seems to stick in an endless loop as soon as I try to access
my repository. No mather if I just want to list the repository content
or checkout something. This error could also be located in the database
not subversion itself.

xsane: segfaults

Should I file bug-reports for the errors I found or do we discuss this
on this list ?