Re: Debian installer july 6th netinst iso for pure64 not workingfor me

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 04:32:15PM +0200, Thomas J. Zeeman wrote:
> To make matters stranger, I have an Asus K8V SE Deluxe as well and I got
> the 20040711 images working with a 2.6.7-nocona kernel (which seems to be
> the default).

what do you mean with "seems to be the default"?

The nocona flavour is for intel Xeon DP "nocona" systems, not for amd
ones. It works of course, but has the IOMMU disabled. the k8 flavour is
the one intended for your system.

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

--