Re: bitkeeper

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 04:52:53PM +0200, Andreas Richter wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> i will switch to debian-amd64 but i have one stopper at the moment.
> will the free abailable bitkeeper binary (32bit) work on debian amd64?

   Not unless it's a static build or you run it in a 32-bit chroot.
However, I read a little while ago on LKML that they were going to
make amd64 builds. Larry McVoy said he'd get some hardware to make the
builds.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
  --- Only when you can tell your arse from your elbow will you be ---
                    able to find it with both hands.