Re: Possible Error in List: https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/27/mainboards.html

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 11:04:36AM +0300, Alexander Rapp wrote:
> Thomas Zöchling wrote:
> >https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/1314/27/mainboards.html
> >
> >There is a row for the Shuttle AN50R in that list, which says that
> >motherboard uses some via chipset. In my opinion the shuttle AN50R is
> >used in the SN85G (row below) and the SN85Gv2 (not in list). Therefore
> >the chipset also is an nforce3.
> >
> >http://us.shuttle.com/specs.asp?pro_id=382
>
> The AN50R is not used in the Shuttle SN85G4 or SN85G4v2.  These systems
> use the FN85 and FN85v2 FlexATX boards, respectively.  The AN50R is a
> full ATX board that would never fit in a shuttle SFF system.
>
> You do seem to be right, however, about the AN50R using the nforce3, as
> is stated on Shuttle's site.  Perhaps someone who has one of these
> boards could clarify?

I seem to recall seeing another conflict in specs when working on
redoing the page, but I don't recall what it was right now.

I am working on redoing the board page but I haven't decided how to
rework the layout. I was planning to have it separated by board type
(mATX/ATX/eATX/SSI), by system type (laptop/sff/desktop/server) etc. I
have over 150 devices listed now.

Chris