Re: gcc 3.4 as default.

Hi,

according to the discussion we had with Matthias Klose on IRC, we
should start with gcc-3.4.1 directly, wich fixes a lot of bugs[1].

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 08:15:46PM -0500, Chris Cheney wrote:
> It is possible it will break other c++ code, so we may
> want to try it out in separate repo to shake out all the bugs.

This is a good idea. But an additional repo on alioth would be another
10G of binaries if we share the sources with the existing one, can
alioth cope with it?

Greetings
Frederik Schueler

[1]: http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/changes.html#3.4.1