amd64 Mobility on Notebook ?

Hi
I've problems with the dfs and sid-amd64-netinst image to install a debian on
my notebook Medion amd64 3000+  MD40653 / WAD2000, with a VIA chipset.
After booting CD sid-amd64-netinst  i can't chose expert26, i chose expert
with noapic or acpi=off or nothing just linux or enter at boot time
and then the firt menu appear but my keyboard refuse to work !!!
This is my first problem !
And the twise is the température of the machine
The PowerNow must be active on the kernel compil. for the energy management.

I've find a webpage with it but i'm a very bad compiler.... Have a look for
help :
http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php?product=1005

Congratulation to the Debian Project.

Ludovic.