Re: Silicon Image SATA?

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
"Harald Dunkel" <harald.dunkel@t-online.de> writes:

so I tried expert. But then "Load installer components from CD"
failed, even though I could see the CD in /cdrom. The error message
was

	Failed to copy file from CDROM. Retry?

There was no hint _which_ file was missing.

That might be caused by the recent rootskel changes that broke
amd64. Kurt has patched it an build new images and I'm just waiting
for the new kernel upload to rebuild the cdrom. So better luck
tonight.

I tried the monolithic image of last night together with Unstable:
It worked! Mozilla's installation procedure died with SIGSEGV, but
AFAIK this is a known problem. I haven't seen other problems yet.

Regards

Harri