Re: [debian-amd64] Re: Silicon Image SATA?

i noticed this as well. linux26 and expert26 were both not on my
netinst.iso. i manually used the shell (alt-f2) and modprobe sata_sil and
was able to get it early enough in the process to get recognized as part
of the hardware.

i know the 2.6 kernel supports my si3114 (yes, not si3112) chipset, i was
disappointed the 2.6 image did not by default with the installer ;x

anyway everything is groovy on my end now, but just wanted to chime in as
well.

- mike