Re: browsers on AMD 64

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:01:54PM +0200, Giovanni Turi wrote:
> The 64 bit version of the mozilla-firefox browser runs ok.

Except for the (annoying) problem with the "Password Manager", here too.

> However "fundamental" plugins like the shockwave flash work only on 32
> bit mode.

What's so fundamental about flash?  IMO those "intros" (that's what the
majority of flash apps are sadly) are useless anyway.

	Gabriel.

--
Gabriel Ebner - dont-send-any-mail-to-this-address@gabrielebner.at
==> Please don't CC me!  I'm reading the list.