Re: process max virtual memory limit in amd64?

Alright, that's kind of obnoxious, you didn't Cc the list on your reply
to me, but then sent your message to it directly?  I don't entirely get
that, but for the archives, here's my reply:

* Anders Fugmann (afu@fiaif.net) wrote:
> Not at the moment no, but I would be tempted to mmap some large files in
> the future for simplicity. Looking at the progress of machines today,

Probably a bad idea.

> 256Tb may seem alot today, but maybe not tomorrow.

Tomorrow we'll have systems that can support more.

        Stephen