Re: sdl 64bit problem

Kurt Roeckx wrote:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 06:32:05PM +0100, Tony Hoyle wrote:

I've installed a pure64 system and it's working well (some packages missing like links-ssl and kdemultimedia but nothing I can't live without).

What is the problem with kdemultimedia?  It is available.  It
wasn't for some time though.

Hmm.. it didn't install yesterday... half its packages were missing. Still, it works now at lease.

There doesn't seem to be any links-ssl in sid.  Looks like it has
some license problems? (#171338).

It's in the i386 archive... (non-us though - which makes me wonder - where is the amd64 non-us archive? There isn't one I could find on alioth or any of the mirrors).

tmh@sisko:~$ apt-cache policy links-ssl
links-ssl:
  Installed: 0.98-2
  Candidate: 0.98-2
  Version Table:
 *** 0.98-2 0
        500 http://non-us.debian.org unstable/non-US/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I suggest you file a bug against the package in question.
(libsdl1.2?)

Will that work? (since amd64 isn't a supported architecture yet)...
I'll try anyway...

Tony