Re: OpenOffice.org AMD-64 debian

Rene Engelhard wrote:

Hi,

Thibaut Fernagut wrote:
Fedora and Suse allready have a OOo 64 bit version , but debian-pure-64 has not. I'm not smart enough to build one for debian , but here is the srpm from fedora.

Could somebody look at this and release a debian-package ?

ftp://ftp.surfnet.nl/pub/os/Linux/distr/fedora/2/x86_64/os/SRPMS/openoffice.org-1.1.1-4.src.rpm

I did and this source package does not contain _any_ patches for amd64
(which *are* needed).

It merely supports only x86 and ppc as the first lines of the .spec
show...

Grüße/Regards,

René

I also have the SRC.RPM from Suse 9.1 AMD OOo 1.1.1 If you are interested I can put that somewhere on line .

--
Fernagut Thibaut