Re: AMD64 buildd logs for cernlib

"Kevin B. McCarty" <kmccarty@Princeton.EDU> writes:

> Hi (AMD|x86_)64 list,
>
> I tried hacking x86_64 support into the Cernlib config files (Imake-based;
> the source code is straight out of the 1970's) in cernlib 2004.01.20-4.
> Apparently this isn't sufficient since the build on x86_64 still failed
> according to this web page:
>
> http://www.buildd.net/buildd/amd64_Failed.html
>
> Maybe this is an FAQ, but is there any public record of the build log so I
> can see where the buildd failed?
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Kevin B. McCarty <kmccarty@princeton.edu>   Physics Department
> WWW: http://www.princeton.edu/~kmccarty/    Princeton University
> GPG: public key ID 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544
>

> --

cernlib was installed in the amd64 repository now:

unstable main amd64 cernlib 2004.01.20-4 installed 2004-06-15.02:07:34 Andreas Jochens <aj@andaco.de>

Due to alioth's apache being broken currently it might be some time
before www.buildd.net will reflect that.

Thanks Andreas for retrying to build it.

MfG
        Goswin