Re: New amd64 Debian-installer cdrom iso image

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>> I have updated the sid-amd64-cdrom.iso on alioth to the latest D-I
>> images, debs and udebs from alioth including a fixed sid console-data.
>>
>> I managed to install and boot a debian system from the cdrom with one
>> problem:
>>
>> The init.d script of discover1 tries to rm /media/cdrom0/* which of
>> course if read-only and fails (between installing base and grub).
>>
>> After adding an exit 0 at the top of the script I was able to install
>> grub and reboot the system into the freshly installed one.
>>

>> The image is available from: (ETA 45m)
>> http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/sid-amd64-cdrom.iso
>>
>> 286a2279babf50bd09bf6427248e2efa 102871040 sid-amd64-cdrom.iso
>>

>> It would be nice if you could add amd64 to the status page with the
>> businesscard CD and netboot CD both available and working.
>
> I don't see a businesscard CD st that link, just a netinst. Do you plan
> to make other images bseides CDs available? Maybe hd-media or something?
> The ports status page has been updated.
>
> --
> see shy jo

http://debian-amd64.alioth.debian.org/install-images/sid-amd64-cdrom.iso
is what the d-i stats refer to as business card cd or not? Thats an
iso with udebs and base debs on it. Or did the nameing change?

I will ask Kurt Roeckx next time I see him how he builds the
Debian-installer package (kernel, ramdisk, mini.iso images) and ask
him to set up a cronjob for the daily build as per you other mail.

The debian-cd build images should be daily build soon too once I get
the Build-Depends installed on alioths european mirror. I don't want
to do daily uploads with my dsl line if its not needed.

MfG
        Goswin