debian-amd64 progress update (96.41% up-to-date)

Hi,

I'm happy to report that debian-amd64 port has breached "96%
up-to-date" and held it for several days now.

We also have Debian-Installer support comparable to the release
architectures. D-I image types are bussinesscard cdrom iso (102Mb)
and netboot mini iso (4MB) as well as an image with monlithic kernel
(10MB?).

Amd64 also advanced in popcon to be the 5th most popular architecture.

Next update @ 97% (47 packages to go).

MfG
        Goswin

Package Details (counted in source packages):

      Known packages:    7976 (   8199)
  Installed packages:    7690 [ 96.41%]
Needs-build packages:       0
   Dep-Wait packages:      73