console-tools-libs not available

	Hi

  I just tried to install pure64 on a HP Proliant 145 test-server but
debootstrap failed because console-tools-libs is not available... it seems
that console-tools was compiled two days ago but -libs failed? Is it
available somewhere else? Are there other packages missing that prevent me
from bootstrapping?

Another question: it seems that serial console is broken on 2.6.5, because
we tried Gentoo on it. Is it true or Gentoo's fault?

(I'm a little reluctant to post this, because deb-mail archives show the
sender address in bot-friendly form =)