AUTO/SCOOTER/MOTORCYCLE SPARE PARTS & ACCESSORIES(debian-x86-64@lists.debian.org)

TAIWAN FU KUNG INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
18 Tong Kuan Street, San Min Dist., Kaohsiung, Taiwan, R.O.C.
PO. Box 728, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
FAX:886-7-3126142  TEL: (07)3126136  Email: fukung@giga.net.tw

TO: debian-x86-64@lists.debian.org

APR. 18, 2004

RE: AUTO/SCOOTER/MOTORCYCLE SPARE PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Dear Sirs;
It is our pleasure to contact you on the interenet. If this message is making
you in-convenient, please skip it and accept our sincere apology!!

Taking this opportunity, we would like to introduce our firm to you.
Established for thirty years in Taiwan, Taiwan Fu Kung Industrial Co., Ltd. is
a professional manufacturer specializing in making various finished goods of
steel pipes & tubes. In the Motorcycle field, the Luggage Carriers, Crash Bars
& Handle Bars etc. are included in our current production lines. We are able
to open new mold according to customer's samples and give him a good estimate,
let customer compete in his market.

Also we are a leading exporter of full range of Auto Motorcycle Spare Parts &
Accessories. We can work for customer's any request of motor parts under agent
basis. All spare parts of any Auto motorcycle models(Japanese, European models)
are available. Such as Steel Tubes Parts, Gasket Kit, Cable, Kick Starter, Change
Pedal, Muffler, Piston Kit, Rear Cushion,
Ignition switch, Coil, Handle switch, Horn, Battery, Roller Chain, Filter Element,
Fuel Cock, Head Light, Winker, Mirror, Kick Shaft, Connecting rod kit and so
on.....etc. Based on the Motorcycle Model and its Parts No., we will be able
to give customers the competitive offers. Please kindly send first us the detailed
specifications of your interested items so that we could give you the quotation
accordingly. We also are able to re-produce the new item if sample available
to prodive to us for checking sizes!!

If you have inquiries any more, please feel free to contact us for details by
fax (No.:886-7-3126142) or by e-Mail fukung@giga.net.tw . We sincerely expect
to start our mutual business relationship in the near future.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards,
S. C. HSIAO

PS.
   If you are looking for other Taiwan or China-made products, please feel free
to let us know, we will work for you according to your needs! As we are a professional
manufacturer of finished goods of steel pipes & tubes, the "3 in 1 Artist metal
Easel" & "Folding Golf Carts" & "Document Filing Cabinet" also are included in
our production lines!