URGENT ASSISTANCE READ

---- Start SpamAssassin results
30.90 points, 4 required;
*  2.3 -- Subject is indicative of a Nigerian spam
*  0.7 -- From: ends in numbers
*  1.0 -- Sounds like a MsgId autogenerated by our MTAs
*  2.9 -- X-Mailer contains malformed Outlook Express version
*  0.2 -- BODY: Contains urgent matter
*  1.5 -- BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase (million dollars)
*  2.6 -- BODY: Contains 'Dear (something)'
*  0.9 -- BODY: Risk free.  Suuurreeee....
*  5.5 -- BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 51 and 60
          [cf:  54]
*  0.2 -- RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 characters
*  2.0 -- Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
*  1.1 -- Subject is all capitals
*  2.8 -- 'From' juno.com does not match 'Received' headers
*  1.0 -- RBL: Received via SBLed relay, see http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/
          [RBL check: found 7.85.199.81.sbl.spamhaus.org.]
*  3.5 -- Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook
*  0.0 -- From: contains an underline and numbers/letters
*  2.7 -- Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam

---- End of SpamAssassin results

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Sir,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in transactions of this
nature.Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you.
I am DR JOE OSARO, a manager with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.Lagos.
I came to know of you in my private search for reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential transaction which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence. THE PROPOSITION:A foreigner, Late Engineer Johnson Creek,an
Oil Merchant/Contractorwith the Federal Government of Nigeria,until his death four years ago in a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at Union Bank Plc. Lagos, and had a closing balance of US$18.5M
(Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now unquestionably expects it to be laimed by any available foreign next-of-kin of the Late beneficiary or alternatively be donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria. Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Union Bank to get in touch with any of the Creek family or relatives but proved to no avail. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of Late Engr. Johnson Creeks next-of-kin (he had no wife and children) that the management under the influence of our chairman and member of the board of directors, Retired Major General Kalu Uke Kalu, that an arrangement be made for the funds to be declared UNCLAIMABLE and subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in Africa and theworld in general.
In order to avert this negative development, my trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of-kin to Late Engr. Johnson Creek so that the funds S$18.5M would be released
and paid into your bank ccount as the beneficiary next-of-kin. All documents and proves to nable you get this fund will be carefully worked out and more so we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement.
Your share stays while the rest would be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes in your country. We have agreed that, the funds will be shared thus, after it has been transferred into your account:

1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of thefunds.
2. 10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the transaction.
3.60% to us the originators of the transaction. If this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of the trust, we hope to bestow on you and your company, then kindly get back to me immediately via my private Email for security reasons:j_osaro@eudoramail.com Furnish me with your most confidential telephone, fax number and exclusive bank particulars so that I can use these information to
apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour.
Thank you in advance for your anticipatedco-operation.

Yours faithfully,
DR JOE OSARO.

--- End Message ---