Re: Update Debian Ports installation images 2021-04-14

Hello Rafael!

On 10/31/21 19:35, Rafael Ruiz wrote:
> I tried it on my API UP1100 with Debian 3.0 (Woody) from years ago. Your
> snapshot is fine, but the only problem I found is respect aboot
> installation.
>
> As far as i remember, aboot needs ext2 partition. Well, I have created a
> 10GB partition with ext2 for it, but always I get the same message like
> aboot needs more disk space. More than 10GB for a tiny aboot code? I don't
> think so.
>
> When I installed older versions, never saw this problem.

That's really strange. Did you try automatic partitioning? I installed on my
XP1000 using the new images and didn't see that problem. I'm curious why you're
getting this message. The installation log from /var/log/syslog would be helpful.

Also, normally you should be able to ignore the warning and continue.

> Until aboot install, I can not to boot it from SRM console.

Yep.

> Thanks for your job for Alpha!

You're welcome.

Adrian