Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2020-04-19

John, I only provided a temporary workaround (a hack, that ugly, but
will work) in case somebody really wants to try it quickly. In no way
it was supposed to be 'official' or 'correct'. Obviously compiling it
into installer kernel or udeb is the only option forward, and this is
what I said in 'or fix the iso build scripts to include it too.'. By
'include', I meant, installer kernel compiled to include it in
initrd.gz, not copy it from other package or other hack.

Also, thanks for the new ISO images and your work on this!