Re: RM: aboot -- RoQA; Multiple RC bugs, can no longer be built due to missing alpha buildds

Hello!

On 1/29/20 11:49 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> One of the Gentoo developers has forked aboot and is maintaing it on
> Github [1]. I have filed an issue regarding the manpage issue and will
> coordinate a new release of the bootloader with the aforementioned
> issues addressed.

I have created a pull request now upstream [1] to fix this issue.

Also, I would like to take over the aboot package and plan to modernize
it the same way as the palo package which is the bootloader for hppa.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz