Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

Hi John, and thanks a lot for the new images.

I tried alpha ISO, and it does boot, and I can proceed with most of the
steps, but debootstrap does fail installing init_1.57_alpha.deb

>From logs it reads: init pre-depends on systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core.
But none is installed.

There is also a bunch of segfaults somehow early, either in
list-devices or some LVM related commands.

syslog with info from d-i in attachment