Re: Updated installation images 2019-01-20

On May 10, 2019, at 9:07 PM, Skye <skye@20maguire.com> wrote:

I was able to boot from CDROM and the loading ran fine until it got to the
hardware discovery phase.  It was unable to find the CD-ROM hardware. My
AlphaStations all have the Toshiba SCSI CD-ROM player.

Good to hear that! Last time I tested Debian GNU/Linux Sid (not the
installer!) on my older AlphaStations with EV4(5) they hang during
kernel boot. Looks like I should give them another try with the current
kernel and userland. Thanks for the encouraging information. :-)

Cheers,
Frank