Re: pata drivers in the alpha installer

Hello  JH Chatenet!

On 5/8/19 10:19 PM, jhcha54008@free.fr wrote:
> I wonder if the line in the patch of bug #920353 [1] :
>
> pata-modules-${kernel:Version}
>
> would still be helpful. (I haven't tested since I
> submitted the bug report)

I missed that part back then because you put two different topics
into one bug report. I only addressed the issue with the release
name but not the missing pata-modules entry. I will have a look if
it's indeed missing and add the drivers.

In the future, please open up a bug report for every individual issue,
or, even better, join the #debian-ports channel on OFTC as it's not
always necessary to open a bug report for every change you are requesting.

I have commit access to debian-cd, debian-installer and related parts,
so I can just push the changes myself.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz