Avaya IP Office/Aura Users

Hi,

are you interested in acquiring Avaya Users list for your marketing campaigns?

We also have other technology users like:

Mitel

Polycom

Vonage

ShoreTel

Nextiva

8x8, Inc

Five9

VirtualPBX

Riverbed

Brocade

F5 Networks

Cisco Systems

Citrix Systems

AT&T

Lync Server

Juniper Networks

Verint Systems

Aruba Networks

Features:

•         85% on email, 90% on other Data. 100% opt-in to receive third party information.

•         Name, Title, Email, Phone Number, Company name, Web Address, Physical Address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Employee and revenue).

•         Excel or CSV. Format for unlimited usage

Please drop us a quick email with your thoughts when you get the chance and I can send you samples on the same for you to test our quality.

Regards,

Addie Taylor

Technology list consultant

Demand generation team

"We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end please reply with a subject "Leave Out"

Other Services: MPO | Marketing Automation | Market research | Email appending | Email campaigning | SEO | 360 Degree profiling | Data Cleansing and De-duplication | etc