Pyramid says "Thanks"

Holiday hours

OPEN - Mon, 11/24 & Tues, 11/25
Half Day - Wed, 11/26
CLOSED - for the holiday period, 11/27 thru 11/30
OPEN - Mon, 12/1

Contact us
Phone: 978-823-0700

sales@pyramidcomputer.com

Your Voice Matters:

Would you have an interest in a fault tolerant software solution?

What Others Are Saying About Pyramid Technology Services

- 5 stars was the max stars I could give, but we give them six stars! Rock-solid.

- Great company to do business with. Excellent staff!!!!

- This is a great vendor to deal with and are highly recommended.
25 years of Quality - What more can you say.

- Great LONG TERM partner in the business. A+++ Partner Dealer. Seamless team to work with, totally efficient, easy transaction.

- Pyramid Technology is a company that wants you to be successful.

- Pyramid Technology offered us a partnership. For any future needs, I’ll go first to Pyramid.

Referral Program

Today, nearly 70% of our revenue is repeat business. And we don’t take that for granted.

We recognize that our customers are the best evangelists we have.   We hope you can pass on the savings and excellent service we provide to those you know would benefit.

Fill out this form and refer our products and services to a friend or family member and they will receive 10% off their first purchase. If they purchase something ($300 or more) within three months of your referral you will receive a $100 Amazon gift certificate!

Pyramid Technology Services wants to say thank you to all of our customers and partners.  These relationships are an important part of our success.  Enjoy the holidays and tell your loved ones how much you appreciate them!

“You may have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. There's another day you might want to know about: Giving Tuesday. The idea is pretty straightforward. On the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, shoppers take a break from their gift-buying and donate what they can to charity.” - Bill Gates

Pyramid Technology Services is an active Reseller of the following brands. Contact us for a direct quote for a new or refurbished item you are shopping - 978-823-0700 or sales@pyramidcomputer.com.

Dell
Sun/Oracle
Hewlett Packard

Cisco

Extreme Networks

Fortinet

Drobo

Ingram Micro

Lenovo

Nimble

Nutanix

Microsoft

Stromasys

Veeam

VMWare

Cybernetics
Barracuda

NetApp

Logos are trademarks of their respective owners.

Pyramid Technology Services |  10 Riverbank Road | Maynard, MA 01730
pyramidcomputer.com | sales@pyramidcomputer.com

This email was sent to debian-alpha@lists.debian.org by:
Pyramid Technology Services
10 Riverbank Road