qLogic and wheezy

I would like to try creating a Debian Alpha install disk.  For that
effort I tried to spin up a wheezy Alpha yesterday and hit a problem.
The PWS has qLogic cards in it and that is where all of the disks are
attached.  It looks like the kernel module support is not there for
the qLogic cards, still.  How do we work around that?

Though maybe I am doing it wrong.  Here are the steps I followed.

1. Install lenny on the system
2. Modify sources.list to contain the following lines

   deb http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unstable main
   deb-src http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unstable main

3. dist-upgrade several times
4. reboot

Any suggestions?

Bill

--

Bill MacAllister
Infrastructure Delivery Group, Stanford University