AlphaStation 200 and 255 to give away (Cambridge, UK)

All,

I have an AlphaStation 200 and an AlphaStation 255 which are surplus to
requirements. They're not in particularly good shape, to be honest:
neither have a hard disk. The 255 booted a couple of times, but at
others gave a 1-3-3 beep code (memory failure). The 200 seems to boot
OK, but I couldn't get any video output (I may have fried the video card
by running with it half-seated).

If anybody on this list has any use for these (spares?) and can collect
them from just outside Cambridge, UK you are more than welcome to them.

Cheers,

Phil

--
  Philip Kendall <philip@shadowmagic.org.uk>