memory upgrades for PWS

I'm not normally inclined to give any vendor free advertising, but
reasonably priced RAM upgrade options for one of our systems of choice
are getting hard to find, so please accept this recommendation in that
spirit.  18004memory.com is currently selling a 2x256MB kit on eBay for
US$25: PC66 ECC unbuffered unregistered CL2.  No specific brand is
mentioned: mine turned out to be Micron.  Bought three kits to max out
my PWS 433au.  Fast, free shipping, at least here in the U.S.  Vendor
guaranteed compatibility prior to me placing my order.

I'm pleased to report the new RAM simply works: no drama of any kind,
which is precisely how I like both my RAM upgrades and system backups.
The machine is noticeably more fleet of foot with 1.5GB, and no swap is
currently in use with the active task list including kdm, postgresql,
apache2, nfs, samba, winbind, and gw6c (IPv6 client).

Apropos of nothing, it felt "strange" to remove the two original pieces
of Digital brand RAM (2x32MB) :-).

--Bob