ghostscript packages for Alpha

So...  As it turns out, printing on my alpha has been broken for a
while.  Tracing back through the logs, the root cause is a missing
"gs_init.ps" file, which really isn't missing: there's a version
mismatch between the package providing the file, and the package needing
the file.  Here are the relevant packages and versions as currently
installed on my alpha:

ii  ghostscript                                 9.01~dfsg-2                       interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF
ii  ghostscript-cups                            9.01~dfsg-2                       interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - CUPS filters
ii  ghostscript-x                               9.01~dfsg-2                       interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - X11 support
ii  gs-common                                   9.02~dfsg-3                       Transitional dummy package for ghostscript
ii  libgs9                                      9.01~dfsg-2                       interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - Library
ii  libgs9-common                               9.02~dfsg-3                       interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF - common files

To get things working, I need to upgrade all the "9.01~dfsg-2" packages
to "9.02~dfsg-3", or downgrade the "9.02~dfsg-3" packages (not really an
appropriate option -- *always* go forward).

Any chance one of our new "buildd" machines could crank these out and
make them available?  I suppose I could always roll my own, but chances
are I'm not the only one who needs the upgraded packages.

Just to make sure I'm looking for packages in the correct places, could
someone please post a sample "/etc/apt/sources.list" file compatible with
"unstable" on alpha?  I *think* I caught all the recommended changes when
alpha got dropped as an officially-supported architecture, but I'd like
to be certain.

Thanks!

--Bob