Re: Where to start hacking unstable on Alpha?

2011/7/10 Matt Turner <mattst88@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Gianluca Bonetti
> <gianluca.bonetti@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I suggest a simple CMS based web site, say Drupal CMS with forum and
>> project handling modules to help developers in sharing their knowledge
>> and hacking efforts up to a positive result for everyone.
>> If such solution is already available somewhere, I apologize because I
>> haven't find by googling an hour.
>
> Did you try 'alpha linux' as keywords?
>
> http://alphalinux.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
> Please use this website. I spent a lot of time creating it.

Hello Matt

Thank you for pointing out, but I knew, of course.
That wiki is a very handful place for documentation, but it seems to
me that it lacks some tools needed for cooperation between developers,
testers and users.
As all wikis, is it a document CMS, version oriented, in sense that
maybe it handles more revisions of the same document, but not an
interactive talk between users like a forum or case tracking.

Maybe I am the only to miss such tool like a cooperation portal
website, so I will stand back and do what I can with tools provided
now (which is the mailing list, and the debian bug tracking system).
But it seems to me that now, every porting effort has quite stopped,
or are delegated to single alone developers, every one doing the same
tasks, but in different points of spacetime.

Ciao!
gl