Re: Moving alpha and hppa architectures to debian-ports.org

On 6-Jul-11, at 7:27 AM, John David Anglin wrote:

My last message to <debian-hppa@lists.debian.org> disappeared probably because
I changed my email configuration.

Ugh, this seems to be a problem with <postmaster@bell.net>. The address appears to exist but it causes some servers (i.e., debian) to reject/drop messages because of RFC non-compliance. Black listing is pending. Given the monolith behind bell.net, I am not optimistic that this can be
resolved.

Sorry for this being off topic, but it affects my ability to participate and it could be a debian problem. In this part of the world, there are only two ISPs with final mile hardware support (Bell and Rogers).

Dave