Re: alpha and hppa removal from unstable/experimental

On 04-01 21:55, Mark Hymers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As mentioned in the recent ftp-team meeting minutes, we're planning to
> remove alpha and hppa from unstable.  They were removed from testing
> before the squeeze release and there's no sign that they will be release
> architectures for wheezy.  As such, we're planning to remove them from
> unstable and experimental in the next few days.  buildd support for
> unstable and experimental will also be ended at that time, but will
> obviously continue for lenny updates / security builds.
>
> Before we remove the architectures, archives will be taken for anyone
> who wants to take a copy of the dump to use elsewhere.  These dumps will
> be made available on request.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

Mark,

why nobody answers our questions?

I today say that alpha disappered from unstable buildd.

Why is ftp-team acting without any discussion or explanation
of their reasons? Is ignoring debian-alpha and -hppa people
is a way this project works?

Regards,
Witek

--