Re: alpha and hppa removal from unstable/experimental

Am 01.04.2011 23:16, schrieb Matt Turner:
As mentioned in the recent ftp-team meeting minutes, we're planning to
remove alpha and hppa from unstable.  They were removed from testing
before the squeeze release and there's no sign that they will be release
architectures for wheezy.  As such, we're planning to remove them from
unstable and experimental in the next few days.  buildd support for
unstable and experimental will also be ended at that time, but will
obviously continue for lenny updates / security builds.

Before we remove the architectures, archives will be taken for anyone
who wants to take a copy of the dump to use elsewhere.  These dumps will
be made available on request.

BTW. I retired from the Fedora Alpha Team this week. Some of you might have noticed...

I have plenty of hardware to give away. AS1000, 2xAS1000A, 2xAS4100. Some storage enclosures. Storage. Lots of adapters. Lots of harddisks... Lots of memory - might or might not work...

If you are interested in picking up some stuff in/near Vienna, PLMK.

-of