ntfs-3g: FTBFS on alpha: error: redefinition of 'struct timespec' [FIXED]

fixed 598756 2011.1.15-0.1
thanks

Fixed now in unstable. For example ntfs-3g (2011.1.15-0.1)
from unstable compiles and works probperly on alpha.

I created small ntfs partition/filesystem using mkfs.ntfs from
ntfsprogs, and mounted using ntfs-3g and used for a while.
everything seems fine. unmount, mounted, compared md5sums,
everything ok.

If there is no objections, I will close it in few next days.
(I will eventually check it agains real Windows partition image)

Thanks.

--
Witold Baryluk
JID: witold.baryluk // jabster.pl