Re: current status of alpha in squeeze

Rafa,

Hi - glad to hear that you can help.  All willing workers are welcomed.  We
have a growing small group that can accomplish this task.  Who know where it
will lead and what opportunities and adventures it can open.

You are on the growing group mailing list.  We are getting organized and still
looking for a "director" - a guide as to how to do all of the work.

You will see e-mails from us as we solidify the process.

Regards,
Robert