Re: etch --> lenny upgrade report on Alpha platform

Bob Tracy wrote:
Someone asked me why I don't try "iceweasel".  I have...  Version
3.0.1-1 bombs consistently with an illegal instruction,

Yes, I have the same problem. Iceweasel 3.0.1-1 crashes on invocation. I see a similar problem was reported for x64, Debian bug #492488, so I added a backtrace of the iceweasel crash on Alpha to that bug report.

Iceweasel 3.0.3 is on its way to unstable (i386 is there, but the other architectures are still to be uploaded).

Cheers
Michael.