Re: goetz problems

On 9 Mar 2008, at 10:09 pm, Tim Cutts wrote:

Hi alpha folk,

This last weekend, Sanger had a site-wide shutdown which required us to shut down albeniz and goetz for 48 hrs. Albeniz has now come back up, but goetz is having problems booting. Hopefully I'll be able to get that resolved in the next day or two.

Sorry for the reduction that means we have in alpha buildd service.

goetz is back up again, and looks like its building stuff.

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.