Re: No port maintainers?

On 2 Nov 2007, at 8:23 am, James Andrewartha wrote:

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, Tom Evans wrote:

I remember this process for Etch - what will need to be done to re- certify Alpha for the next Debian release?

I've created http://wiki.debian.org/alphaLennyReleaseRecertification from the template. Sections that needs work include:

Developer machines
Autobuilders

I've updated those two a bit with the information about the two Debian AlphaServers hosted by Sanger. The porter machine has been waiting for the DSA to set it up for almost a year. Please, Alpha maintainers, if you want access to this box, press the DSA's to bump it up their priority list a little. If it doesn't happen soon, the project *will* lose the machine because I won't be able to justify it to the head of IT here.

Tim

--
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research Limited, a charity registered in England with number 1021457 and a company registered in England with number 2742969, whose registered office is 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE.