RE: Please test glibc 2.6 with gcc-4.2 on alpha

Aurelien, you can still use my machine... Same password and access :)

-----
UWE SCHINDLER
Webserver/Middleware Development
PANGAEA - Publishing Network for Geoscientific and Environmental Data
Tel.: +49 421 218 65595
Fax:  +49 421 218 65505
http://www.pangaea.de/