FS: lx164 666Mhz fully loaded - in SF Bay Area

666Mhz 21164A lx164 with 4mb L3 cache
512MB ECC SDRAM
Cremax 3 in 2 ATA drive enclosure
Two 160GB ATA hard drives on a PCI ATA-133 controller
One 15GB ATA hard drive on the motherboard controller (boot drive)
LiteOn DVD+-RW DL drive
ATI Radeon 9100 graphics with 64MB video ram, DVI and VGA port
64-bit Intel e1000 Gigabit ethernet interface
USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 and 10/100 ethernet interface
SoundBlaster AWE64 sound card

I've run debian on this as my home server in this configuration for
many years.

Pickup or local san francisco bay area in person delivery only.
$200 or best offer.

photos and details at:

 http://electricrain.com/greg/alpha-lx164/

I really don't want to ship a full system like this (huge box, heavy
package == expensive shipping and lots of packing trouble).  No offers
on the system as a whole means I'll break it down into easier to ship
parts on eBay.

-greg